terms and conditions
2. We advise you to print a copy of your Order and these Terms of Sale for your information and safe keeping.
3. By placing an order for any Product(s) on this Site (“Order”) you agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale, and by continuing to access the Site you agree to accept the practices described in these Terms of Sale, which may be updated or changed by us from time to time. A regular visit to this page will ensure awareness of any future changes. Your continued use of the Site following such change(s) shall signify your agreement to be bound by our modified Terms of Sale.
4. By placing an Order you are offering to purchase a Product on and in accordance with these Terms of Sale. All order are dealt with a on a case by case basis and dependent on availability and confirmation of the Order price.
About Walrus Ventures
1. We are Walrus Ventures Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Our registered office is 87b Leigham Vale, London, United Kingdom, SW16 2JG and our registered number is 09916746.
2. You can contact us by post at that address, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
3. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
4. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
1. The entire content of the Site, including all artwork design, copyright, trademarks, registered trademarks and other intellectual property rights it contains, including the name ‘Manipulate’, is the sole property of Walrus Ventures Ltd. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the Site nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.